One of the coolest gifts I've ever received - and I don't know who gave it to me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
All you need now is some Romulan Ale.
a8c4b1b874d964b1f9204e53ce0b9d6c.jpg

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I loved Firefly. @dennishoddy you should try watching that one. Fox only let it go 1 season so not much investment. Except that you won't understand why it was cancelled.

Also had one of the most talented actresses ever, Christina Hendricks. :hey3:

well, looks like I have a new show to watch. I love Christina Hendricks, she has such a great set of personality.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I tried watching Firefly a little while back based on someone's recommendation. I didn't make it past a couple of episodes though.

Last edited:

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One storyline in Firefly that I didn't get into was the weird girl, that one that eventually became a Terminator. But the comedy/action/western/sci-fi/Christina Hendricks parts I liked.

well, looks like I have a new show to watch. I love Christina Hendricks, she has such a great set of personality.

Unfortunately she was just a recurring character and not in every episode. But that has to be one of her first jobs because she was younger and more petite but still had...I Better not say the rest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom