Operation Magpul to Remington 870 A-TACS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dig the magpul furniture. I didn't realize until the wannemacher show that magpul was putting out 870 furniture. Looks good. I may have to end up ordering a set. Any recommendations on where to find the best price?

Check out safehomeconsulting.com or go visit them at their location in Tulsa, http://www.safehomeconsulting.com/contact_us.php.

Also, Magpul recently released an M-Lok version of their shotgun forend.

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Check out safehomeconsulting.com or go visit them at their location in Tulsa, http://www.safehomeconsulting.com/contact_us.php.

Also, Magpul recently released an M-Lok version of their shotgun forend.

I would recommend SSP or Harsh Firearms. They usually have them in stock. They can ship or check out primary arms on the web.

Thanks for the input, guys. I will have to swing by Safe Home Consulting, as that is a shop that I had never even heard of, would like to see what kind of goodies they keep in inventory.

repete34

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the input, guys. I will have to swing by Safe Home Consulting, as that is a shop that I had never even heard of, would like to see what kind of goodies they keep in inventory.

In addition to coming by the shop, as we like to see/meet new people, you can also visit us on the web at www.safehomeconsulting.com and FYI if you order before 1pm (1300hrs) Monday through Thursday you will have the product in most cases the next day! If you see guns out of stock call us as we may be able to find it. We manage our own web site so after 30,000 product we are doing all we can. All that to say call us as we will likely be able to get the out of stock item (gun specifically) as we are doing rather well at finding stuff.

Thanks to all who recommended and support us we really appreciate it!

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Updated version, I sold the old one. This one is slightly different.
i983.photobucket.com_albums_ae320_promiseofwars_FullSizeRender_4_zps123798a8.jpg

That is sharp looking! You need to offer up your services to "do up" guys shotguns. Is that paint?

Latest posts

Top Bottom