Opinions on FNH handguns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I "have" a FNP-9 and I love the gun. I actually picked it over a couple of Sigs I had been trying out over at 2A. The big thing with FN is they don't go in for lots of versions like some manufacturers. There's no "full size, compact size, sub-compact size" range of guns. FN USA says they amke "duty" guns, and as a primary supplier to the U.S. military, they don't seem to have the desire to offer "one of everything." IMHO, that's why they don't have the following that other gun manufacturers have. However, I like their philosophy and the FN pistol line works for me.

(By "have," I mean that while I'm clearing up a legal issue, my FFL is holding the gun for me in his name.)

Neil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have an FN P-45 that I am quite fond of. I think it's an excellent gun and haven't had any gripes about it in th ~3 years that I've owned it. It is a large gun, but that isn't an issue considering my philosphy of use for it, which is a role of a dependable hand gun, where concealement is not a priority.

Latest posts

Top Bottom