Ordered a VTAC sling today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcbarlow

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally ordered a VTAC sling for my AR today, along with a quick detach adapter from cactus tactical this morning. Hope shipping doesn't take too long, I am looking forward to getting this installed :thumb:

BIGJAKE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used my VTAC in the field while hunting hogs at the beginning of July. I wore my AR for most of the day saturday and sunday and it was very comfortable and easy to transition from carry to ready. I have the VTAC LAMB on my rail and I use the QD mount on my magpul stock and it slings nice in front of my left leg without getting in my way and lets me use both of my hands to climb over rocks and down washouts.

Nice choice!!!

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used my VTAC in the field while hunting hogs at the beginning of July. I wore my AR for most of the day saturday and sunday and it was very comfortable and easy to transition from carry to ready. I have the VTAC LAMB on my rail and I use the QD mount on my magpul stock and it slings nice in front of my left leg without getting in my way and lets me use both of my hands to climb over rocks and down washouts.

Nice choice!!!

Good to hear someone else is using their gear for more than just showing :thumb:

I use the DD QD mount because the LAMB wasn't in stock when I ordered mine. I don't think there's a better rifle for bush-whacking / hog hunting than an AR and to be quite honest, the VTAC is one of the most comfortable slings out there for the AR.

Latest posts

Top Bottom