OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know there was something I was supposed to have finished yesterday, so until I remember what it is that I’m not going to finish today, I think I’ll just have another mug of coffee.
OGC.f9e83a32ca354bdbce41640867dd2608

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With your new dentures?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Ha...I never even thought of how that might sound, but no. I was using a reciprocating saw.

Oh no Terry. Hopefully you were able to get the water shut off quickly.

It just so happened that I went out with the plumber the other day when he was replacing shower equipment and saw where the shut-off valve was located, so I got it turned off "fairly quickly." We now have a proper tool for doing that instead of channel-lock pliers.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is always a good thing to know Terry. Some years ago, I experienced the same thing. I bought one of those easy to use turn-off tools, and when we moved to our new home in OKC, that shut-off valve was one of the first things I made sure I located.

Best wishes for the new dentures. I think I am going that route in the near future

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is always a good thing to know Terry. Some years ago, I experienced the same thing. I bought one of those easy to use turn-off tools, and when we moved to our new home in OKC, that shut-off valve was one of the first things I made sure I located.

Best wishes for the new dentures. I think I am going that route in the near future

These are kind of my third set of dentures. My first ones came about in June of 2009. Then around February of last year, I got a second set, but they didn't fit properly, were uncomfortable, and made me talk with a lisp. The ones I got yesterday fit much better than set #2, but are different enough from the original ones to require me getting used to them.

I do have to admit that it is much easier to do dental care when I can just take them out and go to cleaning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom