OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
50940dc2e01df6e5b1fe6f5ae930723b.jpg

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't wanna be a Debbie Downer, but back on Friday, I was honored to be able to attend a funeral for a young police officer.

Seth Mason was a Hughes county sheriff's deputy under the command of my cousin, sheriff Marcia Maxwell. Deputy Mason lost his life at the tender age of 21. His funeral was last Friday at the 1st Baptist church in Ada. I had never seen such an outpouring of support from an ocean of uniformed officers. I was privileged to be a part of them. Even though I had never met deputy Mason nor had I even heard his name until a few weeks ago, he was my brother.

Oh, man, sorry to hear. I'm sorry for everyone who knew and loved him. It's hard to lose someone. It's harder when they still had their whole life ahead of them.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Best Wishes!

We did the same a couple of years ago. Absolutely wonderful trip! We started from Fairbanks, by bus, then train, then cruise, ending at Vancouver. You will have great photo opps. Be sure to share!

You must have missed where I stated "2005" before the picture. Six of us (all family members - inlaws and cousins) went on the cruise with 4 of us taking pictures. We took a total of 5000 pictures, with me taking 4000 of them.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Monday morning ,I went to work and all you never do wells are posting on OSA!! I think it is time for all you people to go get some gainful employment instead of sitting on your duffus's typing on the computer!!!

Or maybe I am just sucked up cause I ain't retired or working from home like @Catt57 !!!:fullauto::mosh::cool:

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You must have missed where I stated "2005" before the picture. Six of us (all family members - inlaws and cousins) went on the cruise with 4 of us taking pictures. We took a total of 5000 pictures, with me taking 4000 of them.

Well, I'm still glad you went! I enjoy your pics and I guess I got excited thinking I might see something I missed!

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Monday morning ,I went to work and all you never do wells are posting on OSA!! I think it is time for all you people to go get some gainful employment instead of sitting on your duffus's typing on the computer!!!

Or maybe I am just sucked up cause I ain't retired or working from home like @Catt57 !!!:fullauto::mosh::cool:

Man, let me tell you, being a Stepford Wife is HARD work ... :bah:

Latest posts

Top Bottom