OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like a pretty good chance of rain so I'm headed to Home Depot shortly to grab a couple of bags of pre-emergent and put it down....I always pre-emerge in the fall and spring and I don't have a weed one in the yard right now and I want to keep it that way.

Been using Lesco 007 for several years and it works great.

View attachment 459644

View attachment 459645
I got the pre-emergent picked up yesterday morning but by the time I spent close to three hours scalping the yard from start to finish my back, legs and feet had had about enough.

Got to be at the Norman VA this morning at 8 o'clock for my routine annual visit and as soon as I get done there I'm headed back home to put the pre-emergent down before it rains.....I'll hurry and get it done and we probably won't get a dam drop of rain in Norman. :)

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife had a check up last week, and the Dr took her off a diuretic. She was complaining last night about being swollen, so I texted her this meme. She didn’t think it was near as funny as I did.🤣
IMG_2453.png

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@retrieverman After a med change my left foot was swelling up big time so my doc put me on them pee pills and I was spending 1/2 my time daily peeing and my foot still stayed swollen, I put up with it for a couple of months and then did some Goolging and come to find out my new b/p med Amlodipine can, and in my case did, cause feet swelling.....called my heart doc and they changed my b/p meds again and the swelling went away.

Last edited:

Jeff Rasberry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like a pretty good chance of rain so I'm headed to Home Depot shortly to grab a couple of bags of pre-emergent and put it down....I always pre-emerge in the fall and spring and I don't have a weed one in the yard right now and I want to keep it that way.

Been using Lesco 007 for several years and it works great.

View attachment 459644

View attachment 459645
Kills weeds as well as crabgrass?
And what does it cost?
Also how often do you apply it?
Trying to compare it to what I'm paying to have our yard sprayed X3 times a year

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kills weeds as well as crabgrass?
And what does it cost?
Also how often do you apply it?
Trying to compare it to what I'm paying to have our yard sprayed X3 times a year
1. Kills all weeds including crabgrass.
2. OTD two bags that cover 12,500 sf each ran me $66.50 with my $6.79 veterans discount figured in.
3. Apply spring and fall using a walk behind broadcast spreader.

Latest posts

Top Bottom