OSA's best fake accounts.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think it was a troll but one of the strangest THREADS on this forum was the "My Springfield XD got frightened by the vacuum cleaner, fell off the coffee table and went 'bang!' all by itself."
Don't remember the exact details or who that happened to.

That was a parody of a guy that came on here that was basically trying to pass off a ND to his wife. He got called out for it and hilarity ensued....

But yeah, he said he was vacuuming and he bumped his coffee table thus knocking a loaded XD onto the floor and it discharged. I think his wife even got on here to try and defend him?

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh man ... This is gonna be an epic thread, at least I hope ... 😋

I kinda miss the Fat Guys ... Those fellas were always up for a good troll ... 😂
Yeah, I used to shoot a lot with them, plus rusty, glock cop, technium 99, wizard, Yukon glocker, danb, itssupressed, and a bunch of others.

Don’t forget about that badge bunny, she was about a case short of a 6 pack 😂

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I used to shoot a lot with them, plus rusty, glock cop, technium 99, wizard, Yukon glocker, danb, itssupressed, and a bunch of others.

Someone was asking about YukonGlocker some pages back. Didn't he move to Austin? Seems like he spent a fair bit of time there even when he lived here in Oklahoma.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Badge Bunny was / is a good person, but she had learned through life, don't take crap and enjoy life more. Definitely, one of the good ones.

Latest posts

Top Bottom