OSCN help and question ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Long story short. My rebound ex wife had something pop on OSCN last year that seems to be complete now. shes NOT a nice person. And we have zero contact. Is any of you folks good at cyphering what happened other than the obvious? Im not being nosy is all. It doesn't affect me one bit. Other than knowing KARMA does work.

Is it okay to post a link to her page on here without getting lashes?

Nevermind. I found her DOC pic and number. She deserves every minute.....

Last edited:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of, but NOT all of the time they will post the court documents down at the bottom. It just depends on which county, some do and some don't. If you want to go to the trouble you can also go to that jurisdiction (county courthouse, municipal court, etc.) and ask to see the file. They are public records, so they will let you look at the whole enchilada as long as she's legal age. This may not apply to tribal courts, I have no experience there.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of, but NOT all of the time they will post the court documents down at the bottom. It just depends on which county, some do and some don't. If you want to go to the trouble you can also go to that jurisdiction (county courthouse, municipal court, etc.) and ask to see the file. They are public records, so they will let you look at the whole enchilada as long as she's legal age. This may not apply to tribal courts, I have no experience there.
OSCN doesn't show anything involving tribal stuff.

As a foster parent I use it quite frequently to see who I'm dealing with, along with county warrant checks, DOC inmate look up, and arrest blotters.

Latest posts

Top Bottom