OSU Football 9/3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wasn't crazy about them because of the lack of orange - but I didn't hate them either. Its going to be a lot like Oregon - tons of combinations and never knowing what they will be

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I liked the grey jerseys. The orange numbers and black names were pretty difficult to read, but I still liked the look. Tailgating went great and the game was pretty much as expected. I'm so thankful football season is here!

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The gray is horrid.

Frankly though, I'm a lot more concerned about their defense. It looks like last year; tons of offense, but mediocre teams score 30 points. That means really good teams will score about 60. I hope they get their act together.

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The gray is horrid.

Frankly though, I'm a lot more concerned about their defense. It looks like last year; tons of offense, but mediocre teams score 30 points. That means really good teams will score about 60. I hope they get their act together.

The starting defense only allowed 6 points. 14 of ULL points were due to interceptions returned for touchdowns. They also got more than half of their yardage in the 4th quarter when scrubs were in. I think the defense will be alright.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The starting defense only allowed 6 points. 14 of ULL points were due to interceptions returned for touchdowns. They also got more than half of their yardage in the 4th quarter when scrubs were in. I think the defense will be alright.

Exactly right and the subs got good experience that the coaches can evaluate on tape and build from to get solid performers ready should somebody go down. Defense takes no dings for those INT points and the points on the subs are an investment in the future. Even ULL's longest play, the double pass, only resulted in a FG.

Latest posts

Top Bottom