P16-40 to 10mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since p16s suck (if you’ve ever touched a sti or svi), and there isn’t an 11mm (unless you count https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/11_mm_caliber#Pistol_cartridges) for me to make Spinal Tap jokes about... think I’m going to convert it to 10mm. Anyone know anyone in the okc area to ream the barrel? Or am I better off just buying another barrel in 10mm with a para/ Clark ramp.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am far from being a smith, but wouldn’t a barrel be the easiest and most cost efficient?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am far from being a smith, but wouldn’t a barrel be the easiest and most cost efficient?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No. Reaming a barrels chamber is much easier and cheaper. Will the magazines and mag well fit 10mm? That’s the question.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No. Reaming a barrels chamber is much easier and cheaper. Will the magazines and mag well fit 10mm? That’s the question.

Yep, many people have done this conversion. The mags don’t have a spacer. I’ll load up a mag in a bit since I have 10mm ammo now. Was thinking I might want to shoot 40 and 10mm. Doubt I’ll ever do that though. Guess I’ll try to find someone to ream the chamber.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, many people have done this conversion. The mags don’t have a spacer. I’ll load up a mag in a bit since I have 10mm ammo now. Was thinking I might want to shoot 40 and 10mm. Doubt I’ll ever do that though. Guess I’ll try to find someone to ream the chamber.
A politician?
no, they ream your other turds

Latest posts

Top Bottom