Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Bout 'bout to happen!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pacquiao or Mayweather for the Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
marquez vs pacman.jpg

This is what J M Marquez did to Pac their last meeting in 2012 in a non title defense fight in the end of the 6th. In Pacs defense he had already beat Marquez 3 other times in 04, 08, 011 all by decision. Mayweather fought Marquez once in 09 in another big 'super' fight of 2 champions after coming back from a 2 year layoff and beat Marquez in a decision, Mayweathers usual win. I have my money on Floyd, a superb almost mechanical boxer with badass defense, but Manny, who is not much of boxer but is a super tough slugger with skills, will still be his worst nightmare if he sticks to his usual wild style. Mannys last fight though, with Chris Algieri, was a yawner. Algieri made it to the end too, Manny couldnt put him down, I almost fell asleep it was so boring, hoping he brings his A game with him to this fight.

(Anybody can get beat or knocked out at any time. Fighters you would never think would ever even get beat much less get knocked out, do. Big Mike vs Buster Douglass. My fave MMA fighter, Chuck Lidell, he got knocked out so hard just a fight or so before he retired that he shitt his pants, he was laid out cold face down on the mat with poop all over his self. He's still a fave of mine but I will never forget that scene. I go to 20 or 30 or more pro boxing and MMA fights a year and I see it all the time, out of nowhere comes that perfect punch and down they go).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom