Palmetto State Armory - Kronos Bayonet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wojownik

Marksman
Reaction score
Works fine and fits the Super Stabby Mount much better than the $40 Amazon special I had on it. I don't routinely run a bayonet on any of my rifles, but it's nice to have the option.
I don’t use one routinely either. But yeah, it’s nice to have one just in case the walking dead arrive. I have one for each AK and each AR except for one AR, which is why I was going to purchase the Kronos.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A picture of the mount installed with my old bayonet.

PXL_20230207_235025433.MP.jpg

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t use one routinely either. But yeah, it’s nice to have one just in case the walking dead arrive. I have one for each AK and each AR except for one AR, which is why I was going to purchase the Kronos.
Yeah, I bought my first one during the "Summer of Love" in 2020, when the whole George Floyd thing was going on. It was an AK bayonet, covered in cosmoline, and dull as all get out. I paid to get it sharpened, so it might actually do something.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a fantastic deal on a OKC M9 bayonet, considering you can't get them anymore. The company got bought out and isn't in production now. Ontario Knife Company was top tier in bayonets.

Edit: Doh! just noticed it's an auction not a buy it now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom