Panhandle antelope

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

corbinlee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was just in Cim county this weekend as well and saw many many Speed goats.
Me and a couple buddies were doing some turkey hunting by Kenton and had a buck and doe come by 30 yards from me, it was pretty cool. Also saw Mule deer and had a Big horn ewe come up the little mountain we were beside, she was about 75 yards away when she started up the mountain, that was really cool. My buddy that was on top of the mountain got a pic of her on the way up, I will post it when I get it.
DD

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've put in for that antelope hunt since its started and have never drawn yet.

I don't think I have applied since it was started, because I thought finding private land might be tough. I did go up for archery season and I found some receptive to archery hunting. But, I have applied for the rifle hunts for a couple of years.

Nice pictures 264Magnum. So not much luck on the prairie rats?

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now, those are some good shots of the Antelope. I'm originally from Keyes in Cimarron County and those pictues bring back memories of that area. In what part of the county were these taken?
Around Boise City.

Nice pictures 264Magnum. So not much luck on the prairie rats?
The one landowner that had plenty to spare, had cattle in the same pasture and didn't want us shooting with his cattle that close. He said we're welcome back once he puts the cattle in another pasture.

Tampabucs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's awesome!! I too applied for antelope hunts for the 1st time this year along with elk and deer, but I'm not holding my breath. A winning $5 lottery ticket for a hunt would be sweet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom