Party - Arkansas Style!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am confused how the station that employs Mr. Cummins keeps referencing the decedent as his "friend" but Cummins stated "he did not know him."

This is all way too freaky for me, folks.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most... "interesting." :lookaroun

But what I found amusing was the link to a story about "Teachers Behaving Badly." The first slide in this story read thus:

31-year-old Courtney Bowles was arrested after police say she was found nude in a car with a student. Bowles is an "instructional coach" at Mountain View High School whose role was teaching teachers about keeping a professional distance with students. She was being held on $50,000 person recognizance bond.

The irony just oozes from every pore of this one :pms2:

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The title makes it misleading, further in the article you find out it was not a hot tub, but a jacuzzi bath tub in the master bedroom....

Me and my wife are small people, most jacuzzi tubs are a tight fit for us, the article says all 3 men were in the tub, and we know at least one was naked, glad we could all share that mental image...

Latest posts

Top Bottom