Pawnee Run N Gun July 19th, 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...and like TK said last time; "This isn't the damn Olympics", it's a personal test. If you're looking for fair and equal start times, consistent weather/trail conditions, 1/10th of a second accuracy in scoring etc...this isn't the event for you.

Everybody wants an early run time in the heat of summer, not everyone is going to get one. This is only the third run and gun these guys have put together, it get's better every time. Come along for the ride, offer to pitch in, and enjoy it.

Glock_21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...and like TK said last time; "This isn't the damn Olympics", it's a personal test. If you're looking for fair and equal start times, consistent weather/trail conditions, 1/10th of a second accuracy in scoring etc...this isn't the event for you.

Everybody wants an early run time in the heat of summer, not everyone is going to get one. This is only the third run and gun these guys have put together, it get's better every time. Come along for the ride, offer to pitch in, and enjoy it.

Looking forward to it.

cocheran

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I noticed pretty quick they were going by when you came up to check in so I pushed my way to front:) I think I may have been there first that morning too or at least in the first three. It was a long time after I got there before it started:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom