Pawnee Winter Run N Gun - Coming Soon!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hensch and I checked out site for the upcoming Run N Gun over the weekend. It looks awesome, the landowner is excited to have the event, and there's plenty of room! (no criss-crossed overlapping trails)

Run will be 5-6 miles (not sure of exact distance yet, but that's fairly close).

Probably 6 shooting stations to include v-tac board, a little pistol work, a ??400?? yard shot, and who knows what else.

Tentative date is1/18/2014 or 1/25/2014. WEATHER MAY DETERMINE POSTPONEMENT! Safety is the absolute highest priority, so we won't be running on ice..

Stay tuned for more details......

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's gonna be a fun one! John is a great host. Big thanks to imhntn for hooking us up with him. We are working on some exciting and challenging stages for y'all. Ammo cans, barbed wire obstacles, the VTAC wall, and barricades will all definitely be making return appearances, and we will have a few new twists as well.

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like this. I'm off the 18th. shooting and a steak afterwords pretty tough to beat. Looks like i need to get a line on more enbloc clips. Any idea on round count or if this will be a limited numbers event?

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Registration will definitely be limited -- there are only so many people we can get through a course like this in a day. As for round count, 80 rifle and 50 pistol will probably cover it, though we haven't worked out the entire COF yet. Details will be posted as soon as we have them worked out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom