Pay attention for your kids & grandkids

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was serious only because if they quietly add it to the schedule, then some parents might be taking their kids to "get their shots" and have no idea it was now part of the bunch. But I can see where that could have been said sarcastically too :)

(whew....)
Ok, ...so what you are actually saying is:
1) Children are naturally extremely low-risk to Covid, so the Covid shots are not necessary.
2) The Covid-shot has been (quietly) added to the standard Vaccine roster for children. So if you're against the Covid vaccine - you must specifically reject it.

I agree, Parents must be made aware. This is a call for attention.
Thanks for clearing that up.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I think the school could have legally refused your kid's enrollment without the form, but sounds like they just didn't make an issue of it which is good! Probably because you are out in the boonies and less commies in the school administration (or just general gov't incompetence).
No they can't legaly refuse. done been through all of this. they "will" huff and the "will" puff,but they can't blow your house down. just tell them NO and hold your ground. if they want to take legal then tell them to get after it. I am done discussing this.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No they can't legaly refuse. done been through all of this. they "will" huff and the "will" puff,but they can't blow your house down. just tell them NO and hold your ground. if they want to take legal then tell them to get after it. I am done discussing this.
I'm on your side...I was just aware that the state's position is that you have to get an exemption to attend public school. If you got them to leave you alone, I'm glad because they should.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In Oklahoma this is easy in other states not so much. Some are considering eliminating exemptions all together.
Yeah, and oddly enough, before covid came about, the most draconian states had been a couple red states with Mississippi or West Virginia being the worst on health freedom. The about 5-6yrs ago Commiefornia began to ramp up their authoritarian vax policies which is what led to law makers in OK deciding to try it here and failed.

But the point is, pre-covid, the red states were worse and then as soon as the china-virus came, the blue states went nuts and it woke up a lot of people in red states to re-think the issue of mandatory medications.

But that has had an effect now such that even Californian just recently dropped their covid shot mandate for public school so I don't see mandatory vaccines of any kind being implemented anytime soon in a lot of places because the backlash to the covid thing and all the people who lost their jobs, etc was just too damaging.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, and oddly enough, before covid came about, the most draconian states had been a couple red states with Mississippi or West Virginia being the worst on health freedom. The about 5-6yrs ago Commiefornia began to ramp up their authoritarian vax policies which is what led to law makers in OK deciding to try it here and failed.

But the point is, pre-covid, the red states were worse and then as soon as the china-virus came, the blue states went nuts and it woke up a lot of people in red states to re-think the issue of mandatory medications.

But that has had an effect now such that even Californian just recently dropped their covid shot mandate for public school so I don't see mandatory vaccines of any kind being implemented anytime soon in a lot of places because the backlash to the covid thing and all the people who lost their jobs, etc was just too damaging.
Yes, I noticed this too, Vashon Island Washington use to be most unvaccinated places in the US, as well as one of the most liberal. We even studied it in epidemiology class. It now has a covid vaccination rate of over 90%. It is like how liberals use to be against GMOs, and for free speach etc

In many ways the sides of changed. 20 years ago being against the WTO and globalism made you a leftist, today it makes you a dangerous Nationalist.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I noticed this too, Vashon Island Washington use to be most unvaccinated places in the US, as well as one of the most liberal. We even studied it in epidemiology class. It now has a covid vaccination rate of over 90%. It is like how liberals use to be against GMOs, and for free speach etc

In many ways the sides of changed. 20 years ago being against the WTO and globalism made you a leftist, today it makes you a dangerous Nationalist.
You hit the nail on the head...liberals who think they are fighting "tha man" have become "tha man"...same thing with woke leftist corporations...we used to hear about how evil capitalism is but all the major players in capitalism are globalists and leftists now. But a liberal (commie atheists actually) couldn't see irony if it fell out of the sky and hit them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom