PDWs? SMG builds too.. and shotguns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheDude1996

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's it, anyone here build one?
I know there are different ideas about what constitutes a pdw but to me it goes like.

Tiny. -has stock. (SBR) suppressable.

Pistol or rifle calibers but I'm mostly looking at the pistol caliber side of things here. But rifle caliber ideas welcome too.

Been wanting to build one for going on a year or so now. Already have an sp5 just bouncing around the idea of something smaller. Started looking at mp5k clones. Sig mpx copperheads. B&T stuff.
Vz61 scorpions are very interesting. P90s are a good option but not sure I want to get into 5.7x28. I've looked at ar15 builds but it just doesn't seem like it can be done small enough just due to the size of the receivers and the need for a buffer tube. The new beretta pmx is also interesting. There's pistol conversions like the FLUX.
I once owned a scorpion evo 3 and a palmetto akV so have a little experience with those options.
Possibly even rimfire builds?
Are there any good out of production options I haven't thought of?

Mind you this is just to be a toy. Not something I'm going to carry or something. And I know any of this will be an SBR so form 1 builds.

I dunno. Just brainstorming but thought I'd see if anyone else here has thought of something similar or already has a build.

Edit- might as well throw in shotgun builds too.
Just make this a big short guns thread hehe.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom