pet carrier ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got one you can have kinggabby.

We switched over to dogs a few years ago and don't need it any more.

I work near Will Rogers. We can meet up some time and I'll turn it over. Just give me a days notice and where you want to meet.

ls3mach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe I'm the ******* here... Go buy one.

With that said. I have a Labrador. She loves her some ducks. She is a crate trained dog. LOVES her house. She is not required to sleep in it. Doesn't mind. You put the door closed she stays. I have a Shar-pei. She is crate trained. Not a huge fan. Knows the ropes. I have a cat, used to be feral. He hates riding in cars. I had him fixed, also took his talons. He rode in the truck. The place for both procedures had a place for him to stay. Took him without even a leash both times. I guess I don't follow. You really want to borrow a $20 item from complete strangers? Sounds like you need to work O/T and get more money or broaden your friends horizon. Really though, Just take the cat in your vehicle...

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe I'm the ******* here... Go buy one.

With that said. I have a Labrador. She loves her some ducks. She is a crate trained dog. LOVES her house. She is not required to sleep in it. Doesn't mind. You put the door closed she stays. I have a Shar-pei. She is crate trained. Not a huge fan. Knows the ropes. I have a cat, used to be feral. He hates riding in cars. I had him fixed, also took his talons. He rode in the truck. The place for both procedures had a place for him to stay. Took him without even a leash both times. I guess I don't follow. You really want to borrow a $20 item from complete strangers? Sounds like you need to work O/T and get more money or broaden your friends horizon. Really though, Just take the cat in your vehicle...

Maybe most people are smarter, more thoughtful, and less of a d!ck than you?

Just sayin'.

ls3mach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe most people are smarter, more thoughtful, and less of a d!ck than you?

Just sayin'.

I would suggest that intellect is an invalid argument. I am smart enough to know that this is a hobbyist forum for what is NOT a cheap hobby. If someone cannot afford $20 for a pet carrier, maybe they can't afford a shooting hobby; or pets. Less of a dick. ABSOLUTELY. The world is full of people more thoughtful too.

PetsMart...

Seriously though. Just take the cat in without a cage. I've never even bothered with a leash.

Latest posts

Top Bottom