Photos of my neighborhood after the May 20 tornado

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thanks for posting..your slide show got me thinking about my baseball/football card collection. i have some cards given to me from my grandpa and plan on giving those to my kids later in life, those cards will have to enter the small stash of stuff we carry to the shelter.

stand tall.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thanks for posting..your slide show got me thinking about my baseball/football card collection. i have some cards given to me from my grandpa and plan on giving those to my kids later in life, those cards will have to enter the small stash of stuff we carry to the shelter.

stand tall.

Yes, makes me think about photos as well. I should either start scanning older photos faster so they can be backed up to the web or store them in a shelter as soon as I get one. We found quite a few photos and turned them in at the community shelter. I heard about a place that builds custom safe rooms that will build a gun safe right into the safe room which sounded like a great idea to protect your other valuables from not only being lost, but being found by someone who shouldn't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom