Pictures of your holsters "in action"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redsnake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of my carry setups...

ai14.photobucket.com_albums_a349_Redsnake_ConcealedCarryRig005.jpg

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When you post a picture tell us what kind of holster it is. I really like the one posted by ExtremistPullup because it looks like it rides really low in the waistband.

What is it?

BC

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Just a note, but riding low like that for an IWB is great for concealment, but can hamper speed of presentation as it is much harder to get a full grip on the gun. Notice how the top half of the grip (where the strongest fingers will be gripping) is covered by the pants. This will force the user to draw with the weakest fingers in order to draw without having to change grip between holster and firing.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a note, but riding low like that for an IWB is great for concealment, but can hamper speed of presentation as it is much harder to get a full grip on the gun. Notice how the top half of the grip (where the strongest fingers will be gripping) is covered by the pants. This will force the user to draw with the weakest fingers in order to draw without having to change grip between holster and firing.

Excellent point NK! Mine rides a little higher but you can get a FULL grip on it before you draw.

C

ExtremistPullup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

yes it is very low I first my thumb goes in my pants web meets the top of the grip and I pull it out with my pinky and them my ring finger.
I made a quick video of my draw.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsZbkYTGvhM

Latest posts

Top Bottom