Pistol Brace Rule Is DEAD!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The ATF can appeal, they may not because that may open the door to making SBR's a non NFA item.
I hope so. I want it repealed. ATFe are clawing and clutching this fight because this is tax revenue for the dirty red coat anti Constitutionalists. I imagine everyone of those employed took and oath and swore allegiance to the Constitution that they are attempting to actively violate

The SBR law is stupid and shouldn’t exist. Just like suppressors. Would love for the hearing protection act to go through some day.

We had something going through like a year ago but it never went anywhere. Thought they would have had balls like Texas.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The ATF can appeal, they may not because that may open the door to making SBR's a non NFA item.

I expect that the Biden admin will simply let this decision last week go unchallenged, and coerce the ATF into writing a new pistol brace rule, since the decision was based on an APA violation, not a 2A violation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom