Pistol Brace "rules" signed by AG today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can imagine turning it in, and the guy forgets to, or improperly records it, and your whole house gets sacked anyway. My whole thing is how does someone avoid even a knock on their door?

You don't answer the door. If you really want to tell them you have nothing to say to them, and that they need to leave. If they don't, call the Sheriff's department and have them trespassed.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you really think they are going to make millions & millions of search warrants? I don't think so. If this rule goes thru & becomes a law (which I don't think it will) then the only people who are going to het caught & get in trouble are going to be the ones that brag (possibly online) on what they have or if they are dumb enough to take it out in public.

Mums the word.
Keep what you got in your house, don't take it out in public,
if you have your own land to shoot on or your own private range like some folks on here, you can still be lucky enough to get your "once non-SBR" out & shoot it some.

Some of you guys think they are going to issue warrants for you if you have a "once non-SBR" in your house. I think the truth is nothing will happen to you unless the word gets out that you have it & its still together.

Last edited:

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you really think they are going to make millions & millions of search warrants? I don't think so. If this rule goes thru & becomes a law (which I don't think it will) then the only people who are going to het caught & get in trouble are going to be the ones that brag (possibly online) on what they have or if they are dumb enough to take it out in public.

Mums the word.
Keep what you got in your house, don't take it out in public,
if you have your own land to shoot on or your own private range like some folks on here, you can still be lucky enough to get your once non-SBR out & shoot it some.

Some of you guys think they are going to issue warrants for you if you have a once non-SBR in your house. I think the truth is nothing will happen to you unless the word gets out that you have it & its still together.

Or as Lauren Boebert said the other week in a Congressional hearing, there will be a spike in boating accidents this year ;)

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remember the scene in the James Garner movie TANK where the corrupt Sheriff orders his men to fire on Garner and his son when they are at the county line and the other county's sheriff orders his men to stop them and they have a stand off LOL. That is what you are describing but only happens in movies so far LOL.
https://www.americanheritage.com/battle-athens
Not quite, but not recently, either.

Kangaroo1

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
What about Game Wardens? Since they are Federal, lets say they check you during deer season and you are hunting with your 12.5" 6.5grendel with a pistol brace. Where would that fall??? Can he take it???

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I remember reading about that, but I think that was just local men and not law vs law...If local men tried that today, there would be an unlimited number buzzcut republican cops to stop them and prop up the commies. When leftists holler for muscle to enforce their will, it is always somehow available.

Last edited:

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I remember reading about that, but I think that was just local men and not law vs law...If local men tried that today, there would be an unlimited number buzzcut republican cops to stop them and prop up the commies. When leftists holler for muscle to enforce their will, it is always somehow available.

Several of them were newly elected offiicals, elected by the returning GI's, against the old power stucture, and supported by the returning GI's. You could say real locals against outsiders who thought they were the locals now. New deputies against old deputies, too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom