Place to shoot close to Durant/Kingston? Public land/Corps land etc?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OUgunnut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys I moved to Kingston recently. I have shot on Corps of Engineers land in Texas about 45 min away. I was hoping someone might know of public land around Kingston/Durant that you can shoot/hunt on. I'm really close to Alberta Creek.

Or if anyone has land around here and wants to send an invite that would be awesome. I'm 29 and I love to shoot/reload. I haven't shot much at all since I moved so I'm sure you could out shoot me all day long.

Someone sent me a PM about shooting with them a while back but I accidently erased it. I think they worked at the Durant hospital. So if that is you then send me another PM please.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go to the ODWC website and look at the public lands section. There is a lot of public land around Texoma. You can go West of Kingston on 32 to where 70F ends and go South toward Enos/Buncombe Creek and find several areas just north of Enos. (Less than 15 mins from Kingston!) Just look at the map and soout out an area. Be sure and carry a healthy pistol with you as there are a lot of hogs in that area. BTW... I work in Madill and have a place at Cardinal Cove!

Latest posts

Top Bottom