Please do not let Santorum come in first!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it is done by vote totals but am not sure. If I remember correctly it is not binding anyway since Iowa went so early this year.

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Besides even if he doesn't...meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

lets get fooled agaaaaaaaaain!!!

that way, all the r tards that voted him in will have a chance to start starving and gettin executed in the streets like that chineese/nva, whatever photo....THEN people will realize their stupidiy.but if not, the silent majority will have stepped in and b!tch slapt the commutards back into the stone age

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or they could vote for Ron Paul and get a whole new batch of tards, oh wait, it will still be the same but with different sound bites.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only 5 votes separating Santorum from Romney with 98% in, but Santorum still leads. Crap!!! Of all those on the GOP side so far, I find Santorum the least offensive. Not perfect by any means but much better then Romney, Paul or Newt.
Since you believe in the concept of employing the power of the government to impose your social values on other Americans I can see why Santorum would appeal to you. Yes

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I want whoever will shrink the size of Washington DC...Santorum nor Romney will do that. I think Paul would decimate DC. I'm pullin for the radical guy.

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Since you believe in the concept of employing the power of the government to impose your social values on other Americans I can see why Santorum would appeal to you. Yes

Is that not what Obama has done over the past 4 years? Why is it acceptable for the Democrats to do that, but not the Republicans?

Democrats are allowed to be as vile as they want (pick nearly any quote from Frank or Pelosi directed at the Tea Party), but Republicans have to be squeaky clean or they get put through the ringer. A Democratic sitting president had extra-marital oral sex in the Oval Office and he he was not removed from office, but a Republican presidential CANDIDATE was ACCUSED of harrassing multiple women (with no hard evidence ever presented, mind you) and he was hammered by the MSM.

Double standard, anyone?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting voter breakdowns tonight. Remember this is an open GOP caucus so you do not have to be a Republican to vote in it.

Romney has carried the establishment GOP voters.
Santorum has carried the blue collar conservative voters.
Ron Paul carried the Dems and liberal independent voters but stunk up the night with the Republican voters.
None of the others carried much of anybody and just pulled some away from the top 3.

Makes me wonder if when Paul drops out and if he runs 3rd party, will he hurt the GOP nominee or Obama more.

With the smear campaign the GOP has waged against him I'm not surprised. BTW, that would be libertarian independents, not liberal. You keep getting the two mixed up. Not surprising since you drink the GOP koolaid! :)

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is that not what Obama has done over the past 4 years? Why is it acceptable for the Democrats to do that, but not the Republicans?
Democrats are allowed to be as vile as they want (pick nearly any quote from Frank or Pelosi directed at the Tea Party), but Republicans have to be squeaky clean or they get put through the ringer. A Democratic sitting president had extra-marital oral sex in the Oval Office and he he was not removed from office, but a Republican presidential CANDIDATE was ACCUSED of harrassing multiple women (with no hard evidence ever presented, mind you) and he was hammered by the MSM.

Double standard, anyone?

The answer is that it's not acceptable for either party to do it, which is why I will not vote for Romney or Santorum. The double standard is because GOPbots pretend they're better than the Dems when it comes to freedom and American values, but can't walk the walk when it comes down to it. Instead of attacking the 2nd Amendment, they prefer attacking the 4th, 6th & 10th primarily.

Latest posts

Top Bottom