Poll: Do aliens exist?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do aliens exist?

• Intelligent life exists

Votes: 61 75.3%
  • Non intelligent life exists

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • No alien life exists

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • 50/50 chance ET exists

Votes: 15 18.5%

• Total voters

B Gordon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alien life out there, absolutely.

Bipedal and intelligent life out there, absolutely.

Aliens visiting the earth in the past and present, possibly.

Aliens interfering with human development and doing the things expounded on the Ancient Alien shows on TV, not likely.
As human beings we deserve more credit than that.

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it exists here, it must exist elsewhere. Visitations via intergalactic travel seem unlikely. Probability of surviving the hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of years necessary to navigate galaxies is zilch.

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those taking about the speed of light being a limit on aliens visiting us, let me suggest an alternate idea on space travel now being hypothesized. Everything in the universe is vibration, that is a fact. There is an formula that is used to calculate that frequency of which location is variable. This means that if you move an object from one place to another it is no longer the same object because one of the variables is different as well as the frequency. Now the interesting part is if you have this formula and you can figure out the vibrational variable specific to a location, you can use the formula to figure out the frequency of an object if it existed in that location. Then you can tune, or change the frequency of the object, and by definition it must stop existing in one place and start existing in another.

Basically, teleportation. Scientists are starting to experiment with this on a very small level. This would be profound if they can figure it out and could explain how you could traverse the universe almost instantaneously, provided you have a vibrational map.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
For those taking about the speed of light being a limit on aliens visiting us, let me suggest an alternate idea on space travel now being hypothesized. Everything in the universe is vibration, that is a fact. There is an formula that is used to calculate that frequency of which location is variable. This means that if you move an object from one place to another it is no longer the same object because one of the variables is different as well as the frequency. Now the interesting part is if you have this formula and you can figure out the vibrational variable specific to a location, you can use the formula to figure out the frequency of an object if it existed in that location. Then you can tune, or change the frequency of the object, and by definition it must stop existing in one place and start existing in another.

Basically, teleportation. Scientists are starting to experiment with this on a very small level. This would be profound if they can figure it out and could explain how you could traverse the universe almost instantaneously, provided you have a vibrational map.

The distance is so huge. What you suggest is about the only viable way I can see it happening. I mean, even traveling at light speed it would take years to get here from the nearest star. Can you imagine what could happen if a vessel traveling at that speed struck an object the size of a grain of sand? Of course I believe in extraterrestrial life, but alien visitation? It is the distance involved that keeps me on the fence.

Latest posts

Top Bottom