Poll: Marijuana Law Reform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you support allowing physician-authorized patients to consume therapeutic cannabis

• yes

Votes: 278 79.7%
  • no

Votes: 71 20.3%

• Total voters

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am against any kind of legalization and am for Federal Sanctions and Charges against States, State Government Officials, Dealers and Persons in Possession of this Controlled Hazardous Substance.

I am 70 y.o. and have lived with progressively worsening. Rheumatoid Arthritis since age 23 with severe pain and stiffness. I also have migraines. I don’t use anything for pain stronger than aspirin.

My younger son started using that stuff covertly as a young teenager. Various Juvenile Offenses ensued with others who also used it in their own subculture. Later, kicked out of USMC for cannabinoids in a Hot Piss Test. Multiple Marijuana Possession Charges in Oklahoma Assigned to Drug Court but sanctioned for Hot Piss Tests now including Hard Drugs. 6 Years I’m OK Penal System. Released, Probation Revoked for Evading Police in Tulsa (probably had Drugs in Vehicle but ditched them during chase). Finished 4 more years on OK Penal System. Obtained Associates Degree Business, 4 Welding Certification. Released. Won’t work. Caught with Hard Drugs Possession. Back on Probation. Keeps Pissing Hot. Won’t go to Rehab. Says he NEEDS marijuana...... like a hole in his head! He’s headed back to the Pen. It all started with marijuana. I can’t even stand the scoundrel of the word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
maybe you should try weed.

if it wasn't illegal, those piss tests wouldnt have been an issue...

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I am against any kind of legalization and am for Federal Sanctions and Charges against States, State Government Officials, Dealers and Persons in Possession of this Controlled Hazardous Substance.

I am 70 y.o. and have lived with progressively worsening. Rheumatoid Arthritis since age 23 with severe pain and stiffness. I also have migraines. I don’t use anything for pain stronger than aspirin.

My younger son started using that stuff covertly as a young teenager. Various Juvenile Offenses ensued with others who also used it in their own subculture. Later, kicked out of USMC for cannabinoids in a Hot Piss Test. Multiple Marijuana Possession Charges in Oklahoma Assigned to Drug Court but sanctioned for Hot Piss Tests now including Hard Drugs. 6 Years I’m OK Penal System. Released, Probation Revoked for Evading Police in Tulsa (probably had Drugs in Vehicle but ditched them during chase). Finished 4 more years on OK Penal System. Obtained Associates Degree Business, 4 Welding Certification. Released. Won’t work. Caught with Hard Drugs Possession. Back on Probation. Keeps Pissing Hot. Won’t go to Rehab. Says he NEEDS marijuana...... like a hole in his head! He’s headed back to the Pen. It all started with marijuana. I can’t even stand the scoundrel of the word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do not want to be a dick but! There is an under lying issue with this person that has nothing to do with weed. Self control is at issue and "drugs" are not the reason. Something else is happening here. My oldest and youngest both smoke weed and have jobs and lives, my middle child on the other hand is out there in left field running in circles!! Wants to lay blame every where but the dufus in the mirror!!!
My heart goes out to you, because I know where you are at!! Hope that your kid figures it out and gets his life on track!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom