Post Your Hunting Wagon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
here is what mine use to look like = 72' chevy long bed, sbc modified 350, 4spd tranny, 38" tsl, with 12" sky jacker lift leaf springs, 411 gears, 14bolt rear/44front :( ) now...well it is getting modified...anyone help me mount my 52" tires on my 20"x15" rims (seriously i have tried it all...pm me if you got any ideas...oh and three cans of ether won't bead it up..already tried) but i plan on taking anywhere i want to retrieve my game :thumb:

here is the build now (waiting on the tire issue)- http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=343324

ai1222.photobucket.com_albums_dd500_TKC78_b0.jpg

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You need to get some updated pics in there!

not much has changed. i have all the parts setting. once i get the tires on rims i can get the tires on the axles, i can center the axles, place the springs, measure and cut the pipe (that i have) for the four link, insert the the ends and have it standing on its own. its just that i get flustered on the tire/rim issue....trust me i want it outta the way so can get some drive way back and get things going on it. i did everything on it in no time i was happy with my progress and thought the tires were going to be cake, that back fired.

your more than welcome to bring some beers over and try any ideas :wink2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom