Powdered Whole Milk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was buying a qt of buttermilk to make biscuits and ranch dressing. I try to make sure I get something with a two-week date. I make biscuits on Sat usually and ranch every couple weeks. If I didn't use before expire date, I freeze it and try to remember to put in the fridge on Friday morning so I can use on Saturday. We I noticed Wally had powered butter milk. Just a spoon in some milk and your set. Then I saw a recipe on making your own ranch dressing mix using the powered buttermilk- garlic powder and some other things, I'll be doing that when I use up the ranch I already bought.
Make your own buttermilk from regular milk you have on hand easily.

I love milk. Always have. We have the real milk on hand every day. Wife eats cereal every morning. I eat yogurt with Probiotics and a banana with a glass of milk, then coffee after.
In the RV we always keep instant milk if running out of the real stuff, but mix it richer than what the recipe calls for and make sure it gets thoroughly chilled. It still isn't as good as the real deal.
I'm interested in trying some of the OP's Dried Whole Milk, but I don't shop walmart. Coming up on 6 years of never being in that hellhole.
I'll check online with Amazon. Bet it's there.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
My body functions much better when I drink milk.
My grandmother always drank milk or juice or coffee and said she did not like water and said water will kill you. She died of old age at 96 years old.
Same goes for my wife's grandparents upper 90's when they died and grandpa drank milk everyday and had oatmeal every morning before going out to milk the cows.

There is something to moo juice as it is called and also eating and living right.

I am 56 and on no meds but I must admit I do not go to the doctor to see if I need meds :)
My wife takes meds for blood pressure and blood sugar level and does not drink milk. Not saying milk would cure her.
I average about 1/2 a gallon a day.

Maybe I am just a growing boy----- yea that's it.
Me too. But I'm on meds an the doctor doesn't like me drinking milk even if it is 2%. I average about a quart a day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom