Predictions for South Carolina?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
3 Primaries, 3 winners. The race is still wide open and it is not to late for someone else to enter.

EDIT: From the data I have seen, Newt won SC for three reasons,
1) The anti-Romney vote. The GOP establishment wants Romney but a large group of Republicans view him as to liberal.
2) The ABC interview with his ex was seen as underhanded.
3) Newt's smackdown of the media really struck a cord with a huge number of people that are fed up with the MSM.

Last edited:

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if we can use some of the old "Don't Blame Me I Voted For Walters" signs when this is all over.
Newt, Romney, Santorum, Paul, Pat Paulsen

Last edited:

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
www.prowrestling_revolution.com_wp_content_uploads_2008_10_nwa_hollywood.jpg
At least they get a really great belt.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
EDIT: From the data I have seen, Newt won SC for three reasons,
1) The anti-Romney vote. The GOP establishment wants Romney but a large group of Republicans view him as to liberal.
2) The ABC interview with his ex was seen as underhanded.
3) Newt's smackdown of the media really struck a cord with a huge number of people that are fed up with the MSM.

Numbers 2 and 3 show just how shallow voters really are. Who cares about the economy, whether he'd attack Iran, or do something to help control illegal immigration? I voted for him because he lipped off to a presstitute and because of an interview with his ex-wife. Our population is doomed, and deservedly so. Maybe the whole process should cater to the superior intellect of the average American and run elections in three formats: the candidates all participate in a "Survivor" series, a "Dancing With the Stars" series, and an "American Idol" series. Whoever wins the best of the three takes the nomination. If there's a tie, then they get to do a "Man vs. Wild" in the Rockies somewhere for the tie breaker.

I look forward to four more years of Obama. It's about all we deserve.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Numbers 2 and 3 show just how shallow voters really are. Who cares about the economy, whether he'd attack Iran, or do something to help control illegal immigration? I voted for him because he lipped off to a presstitute and because of an interview with his ex-wife. Our population is doomed, and deservedly so. Maybe the whole process should cater to the superior intellect of the average American and run elections in three formats: the candidates all participate in a "Survivor" series, a "Dancing With the Stars" series, and an "American Idol" series. Whoever wins the best of the three takes the nomination. If there's a tie, then they get to do a "Man vs. Wild" in the Rockies somewhere for the tie breaker.

I look forward to four more years of Obama. It's about all we deserve.

Yeah as a whole the American public isn't too bright. After all, Obama won on the "Free Gas and Mortgage" ticket.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually most do care about the economy and sealing the border. They know which ever GOP candidate gets the nomination will do a better job on the economy then Obama. The border they doubt anyone will fix. As far as attacking Iran, they know that Romney, Newt, or Santorum will handle it wisely if need be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom