President Obama will be here Sunday.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got to meet ZZ Top when they came to the Zoo Amp with REO Speedwagon. I was working as an EMT for the venue and Dusty had the Flu and was dehydrated. It was pretty cool.

"Son, I collect classic guitars, classic cars and guns. Treat my daughter right and you may own some of them someday. Treat her wrong and YOU WILL see some of them REAL SOON." Dusty to prospective SIL.

:thumb:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"My name... is Nikita Sergeyevich Khrushchev. I've come to take things in hand here. This city... is not Kursk, nor is it Kiev, nor Minsk. This city... is Stalingrad. *Stalingrad*! This city bears the name of the Boss. It's more than a city, it's a symbol. If the Germans... capture this city... the entire country will collapse. Now... I want our boys to raise their heads. I want them to act like they have *balls*! I want them to stop $hi**ing their pants! That's your job. As political officers... I'm counting on you. "

Ha ha ha - a movie quote about one of our honorable allies. End of Western Civilization right there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom