Pressure washer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Wow, that a great price. I have the larger version of this. Bought mine last year and have used it a lot this year. These Simpson’s with the Honda motor are super reliable. I love mine.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Is this the kind that draws soapy water from a bucket via a tube? I’d like to find a pressure washer that applies soapy water under pressure, not just lightly spritz it like most washers I’ve seen.
Mine has a soap dispenser that attached to the spray wand. It covers anything and all with soap. You can also adjust the amount of soap that is coming out.
It’s this one:

IMG_0516.jpeg

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, that Honda engine is probably worth the price. Don't forget to winterize it. water in the pump that freezes could trash the pump. I use RV antifreeze in mine and it's probably over 15 years old now. I pull the sparkplug wire off to remind me that it's been winterized.
'

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Yes, that Honda engine is probably worth the price. Don't forget to winterize it. water in the pump that freezes could trash the pump. I use RV antifreeze in mine and it's probably over 15 years old now. I pull the sparkplug wire off to remind me that it's been winterized.
'
Great review!

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Is this the kind that draws soapy water from a bucket via a tube? I’d like to find a pressure washer that applies soapy water under pressure, not just lightly spritz it like most washers I’ve seen.
Yes, it draws it from a tube connected at the pump outlet so it is high pressure soap.

Latest posts

Top Bottom