price check U.S.Firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hope it's ok to do this here. Does anyone know anything about U.S. firearms
single action revolvers? Iwas asked to make an offer on one, .45 colt,4 3/4" barrel (i think) , blue,with fake pearl grips. Seller says nib,never fired. any info
on quality and or value?

thanks, dan45.:anyone:
if not 4 3/4 then 4 5/8"

Randall

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I had a US Arms Abilene maybe 20 years ago or longer.It was a good quality revolver about the samw size as a Ruger Super Blavkhawk.If I remember right I think they infringed on Rugers safety system.I think Mossberg actually made them.Pricewise I have no idea.

dan45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thanks. hopefully someone here has a little more info.i can't find one on gb to compre it to. I would like to make him an offer, but don't want to be too out of line either way. It sure is pretty!!!!!!

guns_not_groceries

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Back when I went through a single-action phase, I read a little bit about US Firearms. Supposedly they are the bees knees in the cowboy action world. I ended up getting a Cimarron pistol for around 450 and those are considered entry level- the parts inside must have been soft because I had to do some stoning to make the hammer hold on full-cock at one point. The only US Firearms model that I wouldn't recommend is the one with the matte black finish (model name exscapes me at the moment). It's probably a 4 5/8" barrel.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fine gun, if I'm not mistaken....parts will interchange with a Colt.

Smooth action, good blue color. My question is and has always been on this model(US Firearms) is resale value.

Its not a Colt but tries to be,new prices on US Firearms are almost in league with Colt. So, my question is....does it hold value like a Colt??

Dan45: If you like it and the price is right......get it!!

Cohiba

Latest posts

Top Bottom