Primary Arms - 12% off site wide - SAVE12

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Primary Arms has a 12% site wide code right now - SAVE12

I got a new short throw ambi safety selector and new grip module ordered for the PCC.

I just wanted to let you all know in case you were needing to order anything. 12% is not a lot, but it's better than no discount!

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Primary Arms has a 12% site wide code right now - SAVE12

I got a new short throw ambi safety selector and new grip module ordered for the PCC.

I just wanted to let you all know in case you were needing to order anything. 12% is not a lot, but it's better than no discount!
Which ambi selector did you get? I’m not liking the Odin works one I bought.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Which ambi selector did you get? I’m not liking the Odin works one I bought.
I bought the Timber Creek Outdoors 45/90 ambi selector. I've had one on another rifle for some time now and it suits me pretty well. As a lefty, I really appreciate the 45 degree throw, and not having a vertical safety riding my trigger finger. I found these usually priced a little less than most other brands, but it's machined nicely from aluminum and works well.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Man, between PA and Palmetto, I get two to three emails from them daily. Great resource though.
Some of the 24 hour flash sales are unbeatable.
Edit: It seems Primary Arms uppers are always 1:7 twist for heavier more expensive bullets. It's rare to see one with a 1:9 for the 55 grain.

delta6

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought the Timber Creek Outdoors 45/90 ambi selector. I've had one on another rifle for some time now and it suits me pretty well. As a lefty, I really appreciate the 45 degree throw, and not having a vertical safety riding my trigger finger. I found these usually priced a little less than most other brands, but it's machined nicely from aluminum and works well.
Thanx for the heads-up👍

Latest posts

Top Bottom