Prize list for Trace Benefit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This match will be the most "new shooter" friendly match. You dont need a holster for the handgun match. Come on out and enjoy the fun! You just might find a new hobby!

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
fat guy t.jpg Here is the front of the T-shirt. I will have them Thursday evening...

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The match is at United States Shooting Academy which is about 1 1/2 miles east of Hwy 75 on 66th Street North, the USSA and the Tulsa Police Academy share a driveway.

The steel challenge portion of the match is rimfire or centerfire handgun and rimfire rifle. The shotgun side match will be whatever you have with any shot above 6. The rifle side match will be 300 yards with either open sights or optics, bolt or semi. There are different threads in the Competitions and Upcoming events portion of this forum that addresses each of the matches.

As far as needs, at this point, bring your family & friends to meet some great folks and have a good time.

Seth247

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
John, I have a desert camo paracord bracelet made by I think survival straps. I'd is too small for my wrist. I was going to give it to trace or you can throw it in with the door prizes if he's not a bracelet kind of kid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom