Pro-Am Results

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
smooth on the tiebreaker, jerry!
Nice!

what did you drop on the long stage, that you had to go back? did you forget the bag?

ninefan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very cool videos man. Most of them had great camerawork to get both you and the steel. A big pet peeve of mine is when people don't video the shooter and the steel both.

You rocked those 60 yard poppers. Looks like a lot of fun and I can't wait to get my turn at the stages!

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
146 and get two poppers on the right side at the end of that stage. I don't think the poppers are really 60 yards, but they are a ways away.. Di Liedorff was rockin'. If she doesn't take high lady, I will be shocked..

Also, John Zane busted himself up again. Keep him in your prayers for a speedy shoulder/collar bone recovery.. Get well buddy..

Mike

John Zane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Mike I broke my collar bone the shoulder is fine. I will be out there Sunday for a little while. My thanks to everone who called to check on me and to my squad for securing my gear and to Phil and Tammy. Sorry for the thread hijack Jerry.

okent

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
160 with 11.00 on the tiebreak.

John, glad your shoulder is o.k. We are going to have to start making you wear a helmet and full pads!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
smooth on the tiebreaker, jerry!
Nice!

what did you drop on the long stage, that you had to go back? did you forget the bag?

The ammo can. I looked it into my hand and kept going, but took my eyes off the handle too soon and as soon as it lifted off the table, I lost it. I could have take 4 extra easy, but that killed my run.

Sorry for the thread hijack Jerry.

Hijack away man! I felt bad about my run till I heard about yours. Prayers were sent! Hope you heal quick and glad to hear about the shoulder, we were all worried about it as soon as we heard.

Latest posts

Top Bottom