• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK PSA AR15 stainless 18” fluted barrel 6.5 Grendel pkg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 90.3%
27   3   1
Respectfully, is sending a pm.. plus my phone number is listed in the ad.. you’re just a snot nosed turd that looks things up online. Best of luck to ya.. you’re probably gonna need it.. right and wrong always have a way of working its self out.. karma will always get her due!

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I see you have been here since 2007 and most of your posts are to sell things.
How would you prove it is a PSA ??
Just saying to settle this argument and Keep someone like me in Yukon from driving 2 hours to find out it may not be a PSA??

I am not saying it is or is not by the way.
Just how would you prove it.

Do you have a better picture of the lower?

BrassGoblin

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Respectfully, is sending a pm.. plus my phone number is listed in the ad.. you’re just a snot nosed turd that looks things up online. Best of luck to ya.. you’re probably gonna need it.. right and wrong always have a way of working its self out.. karma will always get her due!
"Respectfully" would go alot further if you didn't just relist the rifle under the same false info. Dishonest people don't get respect. The "right" thing to do was always update the ad. And again, it's no skin off my back if I get banned for calling you out for dishonesty. I've worked for armslist for almost 10 years. This was just a place that I was hoping to connect hobbies. Luckily I had stated all of this in another thread, way earlier.
I'm not the one that needs luck. Good luck passing off a bca as a psa. I hope it rusts to dust before you scam someone into buying it.
I think we can sum this up pretty quick. I call you dishonest, which is true.
I see you have been here since 2007 and most of your posts are to sell things.
How would you prove it is a PSA ??
Just saying to settle this argument and Keep someone like me in Yukon from driving 2 hours to find out it may not be a PSA??

I am not saying it is or is not by the way.
Just how would you prove it.
The upper is bca. They have a very distinct handguard and barrel. While they are noted for accuracy, they are most notoriously known for not working very well and breaking. Most people refer to themselves as bca's quality control because it seems they don't QC their product.
And idk what happened there, i didn't mean to reply that to you.

BrassGoblin

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just went through your old posts. you've been doing this for a while. passing off bca as better brands. most notably a "spikes" rifle. and by the way I have texted you before, I typed your number in my phone and you ghosted me. does "range day Saturday" ring a bell? so you're more than just dishonest. have the day you deserve buddy. But just know as long as I'm a member here, your days of scamming people are over. that's spikes rifle ad was really wild. Sad that we live in the same world where people think this stuff is okay.