• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

PSA AR15 stainless 18” fluted barrel6.5 Grendel pkg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Just to throw my hat in the ring here I have been screwed over by copertop80 in the past myself. Several years ago I sold him a Mini 14, then bought it back from him. When I purchased it back he had attempted to cut the barrel to 16 inches and threaded it for an A2 flash hider. The threads were jacked up and the hider would just fall off after 1-2 shots. The barrel was too short to correct without doing a P&W 14.5 style. Also when I got it back from him it didnt come with the dust cover. I asked him if he had it to which he replied no... About 2 weeks later he had a mini-14 dust cover for sale all of a sudden. Proceed with caution, I will not do business with him anymore.

BrassGoblin

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just to throw my hat in the ring here I have been screwed over by copertop80 in the past myself. Several years ago I sold him a Mini 14, then bought it back from him. When I purchased it back he had attempted to cut the barrel to 16 inches and threaded it for an A2 flash hider. The threads were jacked up and the hider would just fall off after 1-2 shots. The barrel was too short to correct without doing a P&W 14.5 style. Also when I got it back from him it didnt come with the dust cover. I asked him if he had it to which he replied no... About 2 weeks later he had a mini-14 dust cover for sale all of a sudden. Proceed with caution, I will not do business with him anymore.
I've looked through is old posts and yeah. Not sure how he hasn't been publicly shamed earlier. Not to mention his attitude. I know I'm a new guy but that doesn't mean I shouldn't correct him. Like I said I was respectful the first 2 times. Now that this has more eyes on it now he is backing down and tried posting it on armslist. Which I'm a mod. So it got removed. If he keeps it up, I'll petition for his account. Had i not seen him post other rifles the same way I would have just thought it was a mistake. But it's not.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 90.3%
27   3   1
I see you have been here since 2007 and most of your posts are to sell things.
How would you prove it is a PSA ??
Just saying to settle this argument and Keep someone like me in Yukon from driving 2 hours to find out it may not be a PSA??

I am not saying it is or is not by the way.
Just how would you prove it.

Do you have a better picture of the lower?
I’d like to refer you to the portion of my ad that says “any additional pics/info feel free to txt”