PSA has a Beretta 84 BB on sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Not a bad deal for a sexy little beretta
IMG_2129.jpeg

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I just sprang for the new 80X Cheetah and it's a phenomenal firearm! This 84 is priced at about half the price of the 80X.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This add says LE Trade In. I sometimes wonder if an add like this is really a new unused gun. And they are only saying that to get around MAP [minimum advertised price] agreements. That makes it a great deal for sure. Can't imagine them running an add for just one trade in. I have purchased stereo amps and CD players that were 'blemished' from Pioneer and Sony that were perfect when I got them. I could tell they were never opened. New models were coming out so the old models needed to be moved out.
Has anyone bought one?

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
They're Italian police guns. If you actually go to the PSA website you'll see they're obviously not new guns. It's a really good deal on a cool gun.

I want one but I don't want another gun that just sits in my safe and never gets shot. It's too big to carry when there are many/better 9mm choices out there with higher capacity and that are smaller and lighter for nearly the same price. And .380 is expensive so it's not just a fun plinker. It's an expensive plinker.

Might make sense for someone...just not for me. If money was no object in retirement, I'd jump on that deal.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I've got one of those 84bb handguns, purchased as a trade-in from an Italian LE organization.
I found and installed a threaded barrel for it, and now shoot it with a can.
It really is an easy gun to shoot, and too much fun.

It costs no more (or less) than 9mm to shoot, if one reloads. Well, maybe slightly less than 9mm, because of the lighter powder charge.

I wouldn't mind using it as a carry gun; 13 rounds, and lower pressure (easier on the ears) than a 9mm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom