PSA on Men’s Public Restroom Etiquette

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
My wife was interrupting my piece by telling me a story that she saw on TikTok or MyFace about a man who is horrified because his little boy went into a public restroom, got into a men’s urinal and took a big bite of a urinal cake. This anecdote should be accepted as convincing evidence towards proving the case that abject stupidity is hereditary…..
"Don't eat the pink mints", I've seen this scribbled above urinals at truck stops.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This thread is NASTY!! 🤢🤮🤮🥵
Gotta ask, have you never walked into a public restroom and wonder if it was used by farm animals? Or is the Women's Room a pleasant refuge with a TV, Mini bar and comfy sofa where women can converse? Is it a sterile refuge from a less than clean world? This is what I dislike about men's rooms. I've seen cleaner raw sewage plants...

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife was interrupting my piece by telling me a story that she saw on TikTok or MyFace about a man who is horrified because his little boy went into a public restroom, got into a men’s urinal and took a big bite of a urinal cake. This anecdote should be accepted as convincing evidence towards proving the case that abject stupidity is hereditary…..
I always thought the man who could finally split the urinal cake with his pee was the winner.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gotta ask, have you never walked into a public restroom and wonder if it was used by farm animals? Or is the Women's Room a pleasant refuge with a TV, Mini bar and comfy sofa where women can converse? Is it a sterile refuge from a less than clean world? This is what I dislike about men's rooms. I've seen cleaner raw sewage plants...
The smell from the men's restroom at the old Turner Turnpike (now torn down) Stop-N-Rob located just after the Chandler turnoff eastbound always reminded me of church camp. Those old open Daddy Longlegs filled, concrete block, outhouse/camp shower smelled like some horses just left the stable that nobody mucked.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, a LONG time ago I helped a friend with her cleaning company. She cleaned commercial buildings after hours. And there were times when the ladies' bathrooms were WAY nastier than the men's. In all honesty, people are just ****ing nasty creatures, for the most part. If they aren't the one responsible for cleaning it up, seems like they just don't give a **** how nasty a mess they leave. And that's disgusting.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My B-I-L and his ex worked as campground host at Lake Murray state park. One of their paid duties was cleaning the bathroom once or twice a day.

He said that there were a bunch of green card folks who camped there. It was bad enough they quit after less than a week. They had hoped to work all summer there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom