• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Purchased: AR15 5.56

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KipK

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
PURCHASED:
Looking for AR15 in the OKC area. Thinking about going to the OKC Gun Show in a few weeks. Just, want something light, easy to maneuver, and relatively inexpensive for home security since I lost my Pit/Boxer. I need a hobby.

Last edited:

ClintC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
firearms are a great hobby. I would go to the gun show to see everything you can and look for deals. It in past experience it will be cheaper to buy from OSA or at a store in town. Online is cheaper then all but I don’t get to see that play with it before I buy.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
1: I’m sorry to hear about your dogs, losing a dog sucks.

2: I think looking at the gun show is a great idea, but buying rarely is. I say go, look at what’s there, get an idea of what you want and stuff. Then buy it locally at somewhere like Sooner State Pawn or COPS gun shop. Online is a good place to look as well, with palmetto state armory being the king of affordable firearms.

If you want any help or information about what to choose or brands/etc, this is a great place to ask and I’m happy to help as well. Shooting and firearms is a great hobby, and have led to some great things in my life.

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
PSA had a decent price on complete lowers around $130 and a 16” complete pencil barrel 5.56 upper that would be a good starting place.

I’d also recommend BKingsfirearms.com for uppers they have good prices too.

sorry to hear about your dog man.

Last edited:

KipK

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking for AR15 in the OKC area. Thinking about going to the OKC Gun Show in a few weeks. Just, want something light, easy to maneuver, and relatively inexpensive for home security since I lost my Pit/Boxer. I need a hobby.

KipK

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Has to be built as a pistol as I am sure you know to go with a 10.5” barrel
Yes, but aren't there an in between or shorter than the 16. And yes, I am green.

It got to me the government wants to take away our rights and with all the illegal border crossings a d all the crime. I decided to go ahead and get involved before we lose all of our rights. FREE AMERICA!

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Yes, but aren't there an in between or shorter than the 16. And yes, I am green.

It got to me the government wants to take away our rights and with all the illegal border crossings a d all the crime. I decided to go ahead and get involved before we lose all of our rights. FREE AMERICA!
anything shorter must be either made as a pistol or modified to 16" barrel length by means of pining and welding a muzzle device on. I have 2 like that, a 13.7" p&w to 16.1 and a 14.5 thats p&w to 16.7"

Latest posts

Top Bottom