• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

South West OK Purebred - Catahoula Leopard Dogs - Edit4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPUD

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sub Category
Animals
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
400$
Is this item for trade?
  1. For Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For
West of Lake of the Arbuckles, South of Davis and Sulphur, OK, 73086, Ardmore, Oklahoma, United States
27 month old 3-5-24- Farm/Ranch or hog hunting or herding/heeling dogs. All males left. They're purebred Catahoula Leopard Dogs, they are the state dog of Louisiana, the Choctow used them to hunt the big cat's in the swamps, they have webbed feet and love the water. Documented bred for at least the last 700 years. We have the purebred parents, no papers though. Some larger sized 80-90 pounds when full grown, Whitey and Blackie. and very aggressive. Some sweet lapdogs, 50-60 pounds, Spot and Shogun. I Might sell Shogun 60-70 pounds, first photo, mid sized, he's pick of the litter, multi colored like dad, his mini-me. At 19 months they were all bigger than their dad.

Black and tan/brown, white with blue eyes, and 2 multi/black merles. 4 photos, I'm keeping one pup, probably Shogun unless I get top pricing.

Spot
Spot-15mo-a.jpg

Shogun
Shogun-15mo-a.jpg

Blackie
Blackie-15mo-b.jpg

Whitey
Whitey-15mo-d.jpg

Born 12/3/21. Dew claws removed by vet, all 3 puppy shots, Rabies Shot and Frontlined and de-wormed multiple times. Fed the best quality food, for maximum health and growth. They are started training and have become part of the family now.

Hand raised by experienced Doberman / Rottweiler show breeder, first time with Catahoulas'. Now they are all house trained, use dog door, lay on the couch, HaHa.

West of Lake of the Arbuckles - South of Sulphur and Davis, OK

Last 2 pictures are the parents. Dad, TsaDi is a multi colored merle with 1 brown and 1 half blue eye, very aggressive, don't come here at night, he's very serious. Mom, Autumn brown merle, had 10 pups, 3 are still left to sell. LOL

Also on livestockmarket(dot)com, craigslist, in sooner shopper in Ardmore.

Attachments

• 12Dad.jpg
    12Dad.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Autumn-07-21.jpg
    Autumn-07-21.jpg
    676.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom