• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

South West OK PVS 14 with full kit and 3 power magnifier

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I bought this from Night Vision Depot before they changed to Night Vision Devices. Just back from them for a check up and purge of nitrogen gas. Probably has less than 500 hours on the ITT 10,000 hour tube, as I only used it to look at deer and fox in the field behind my house. I live in the city now so no use for it. Has two pinpoint sized dots at the 12;00 position, and a few grain of sand spots un noticeable in full dark, but other than that all is as it should be. Comes with headset and spacers for that, instructions, two rubber eyepieces, sacrifical window, rail mount, 3X magnifier which is $250-$300 alone. Everything that came from the factory and the magnifier. Asking $2000 OBRO. I'm in Lawton but will travel half way to anyplace in Oklahoma. More photos, just ask. Might consider partial trades for quality items but I'm picky.

Edit to add that this is a green phosphor tube. The spec sheet is long gone and wouldnt be applicable now with hours on it.

***If you make me an offer, or ask "Will you take $XXXX' and i reply "Yes" then you ghost me I will leave you negative feedback. Im sick of that crap. Be honorable, if you jsut answer, changed my mind, thats ok, and there will be no problems.

1709658819447.png

1709658963453.png

Last edited:

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Do you have any pics of the blems?
I have no way to do that as I only have a cell phone but they are like to pin points in the upper half of the visual area at the 1200 hour position. Noticeable but in no way intrusive. I'm editing to add its green phosphor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom