Quail Ridge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jalapeno

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
had a great hunt at quail ridge this past weekend with a bunch of friends. rocky and rocky were great and did their best to make sure we all had a great time. thanks to the guys a quail ridge.

IMG_1577.jpgIMG_1579.jpgIMG_1581.jpgIMG_1582.jpg

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like a good trip..how bout a pic of your shotgun..what about a pic of some of them birds on a plate with some veggies
Dinner time you know

jalapeno

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
havent cooked any birds yet and i didnt take any pictures of the guns, should have. rookie mistake lol. I promise to do better next time.

jalapeno

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
out in the sticks south of tecumseh. its a little hard to find but we had a good time. i used to do an annual fishing trip with my dad before he passed just something we used to look forward to and now I set up an annual dove hunt for some of the guys at work and this year we added this bird hunt. we are thinking about doing a hog hunt next and maybe a stripper trip. we go with a guide each time to make things easy since we usually have a good sized group. most of the time we have some first timers with us so the guided trips help in that respect too. I think it goes along way to get out in the world with some of the people that you work with and do something other than work. but back to quail ridge, they did us right and they have cabins and a lodge you can rent and stay at their facility if you want to do multiple days or if you are traveling a long way. we are already talking about staying in the lodge next year just to have a little camp out, play some cards and dominoes the night before the hunt. rocky and rocky our two guides were very helpful especially to the first timers they explained everything helped them get set for the shots on the birds and really took some extra time to make sure they had a good hunt. I just cant say enough good words about these guys and how we were treated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom