• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Quality 12.5" upper receiver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'm looking for a complete factory BCM, DD, LMT or other quality complete 12.5" upper receiver in 5.56.

I'd prefer something freefloat without a FSB and with a non-quad-railed forend.

No forend installed (more or less just a barreled receiver) is fine, as is an upper with no BCG & CH. I do not want to buy something built from parts. Uppers offered should ideally be something listed on the maker's web page.

Price should reflect condition and configuration. I'm looking for a FTF deal in Tulsa/area but the right deal may convince me to travel.

Last edited:

rifleman 1981

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 84.6%
21   4   1
How "quality" do you want it, I've got a 10.5" side charging crosshill technologies with a milled slimline xsr handguard and a match grade heavy 10.5" barrel that will shoot less than an moa at 100 yards I'd let go of......

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
How "quality" do you want it, I've got a 10.5" side charging crosshill technologies with a milled slimline xsr handguard and a match grade heavy 10.5" barrel that will shoot less than an moa at 100 yards I'd let go of......

Thanks but I'm not into the side chargers.

Still looking.

By quality, I mean a duty/service grade factory upper from a manufacturer who's a known quantity for quality in the industry.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom