Quoteable quotes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okwarren

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"You could as soon scrub the blackamore white, as to change the principles of a profest Democrat; and that he will leave nothing unattempted to overturn the Government of this Country" - George Washington, 1798

Old Timer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
REWARD OFFERED

A reward of 500 microfarads is offered for the information leading to the arrest of hop-a-long capacity. This unrectifird criminal escaped from a western primary cell where he had been clamped in ions awaiting the gauss chamber.

He is charged with the induction of an 18 turn coil named mili henry, who was found choked and robbed of valuable joules. He is armed with a carbon rod and is a potential killer. Capacity is also charged with driving a DC motor over a wheatstone bridge, and refusing to let the band-pass.

If encountered, he may offer series of resistance, The electromotive force spent the night searching for him in a magnetic field, where he had gone to earth. They had no success and believed he had returned ohm via a short circuit.

He was last seen riding a kilocycle with his friend Eddy current who was playing a harmonic.

OK, some people will not know what I am talking about, but surly there is a few that will. :yikes2:

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
REWARD OFFERED

A reward of 500 microfarads is offered for the information leading to the arrest of hop-a-long capacity. This unrectifird criminal escaped from a western primary cell where he had been clamped in ions awaiting the gauss chamber.

He is charged with the induction of an 18 turn coil named mili henry, who was found choked and robbed of valuable joules. He is armed with a carbon rod and is a potential killer. Capacity is also charged with driving a DC motor over a wheatstone bridge, and refusing to let the band-pass.

If encountered, he may offer series of resistance, The electromotive force spent the night searching for him in a magnetic field, where he had gone to earth. They had no success and believed he had returned ohm via a short circuit.

He was last seen riding a kilocycle with his friend Eddy current who was playing a harmonic.

OK, some people will not know what I am talking about, but surly there is a few that will. :yikes2:

I got a good chuckle out of that!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He who knows not and knows not he knows not, He is a fool - Shun him.
He who knows not and knows he knows not, He is simple - Teach him.
He who knows and knows not he knows, he is asleep - Awaken him.
He who knows and knows that he knows, He is wise - Follow him.
- Bruce Lee

mksmth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my favorite of all time from Caddy shack

Danny- I planned to go to law school after I graduated, but it looks like my folks won't have enough money to put me through college.
Judge Smails-Well, the world needs ditch diggers, too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom