Rachel Maddow on "plastic guns", "cop-killer bullets", and those evil hi-cap "clips".

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would never randomly choose to listen to Maddow but you linked a 14 minute clip of Maddow talking about a topic I might be remotely interested in. Still, I could only take about 2 minutes before I turned it off. Regardless of being a leftist whacko, she isn't the least bit entertaining. It's no wonder their ratings suck.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny looking back at the 88 vote, and the 2000 discussion about it, how much it really mattered in the scope of modern airport security.

And yes rachel, no other country has a gun problem. Not Mexico, not South Africa, not anywhere!

okie_gunslinger

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Until I watched that video I thought the stupidest person I'd ever seen was a man that use to come into an Autozone I use to work at and buy carb cleaner so he could huff it...... I guess I was wrong

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I reckon that if you had a gun that was completely made out of plastic, that was undetectable on metal detectors, your name would be Mitch Leary and you would be what now a days they call a "wet boy."

Latest posts

Top Bottom