Radical Muslim terrorists hiding in the general public??? You don't say...?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norinoo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not giving Trump a plug but he could do something about the erosion of our values if he got the White House. The PC, corruption and division that someone has caused propels Trump and leads to his popularity. Perhaps all the rhetoric and empty promises has backfired against this "individual." Heck, I may as well say it, Obama has caused the division and unemployment etc. (I'll see some of you guys in a FEMA Camp leader this year).

Placing one's faith in an imperfect human to correct all that is imperfect should make things better. Politics is a strange religion.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like that they keep referring to them as "Europeans". They aren't. Helps people to picture more blue-eyed Swedes attending training camps, rather than North African types. Can't promote "diversity" if you notice the diversity, unless it's something positive.

Yeah, we are the F78766n world, now aren't we? From what I've read, a lot of Native Europeans (can I use that?) are coming together to try to make their streets safer. They get called lots of names, but when two cultures clash, it ain't ever been pretty.

Latest posts

Top Bottom