Rain water barrels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny you should mention this. The OKC Organic Gardening Club is having the monthly meeting this Friday night and rain barrels is the topic of the guest speaker. Come by and see us! Friday night, 7PM, The Kirkpatrick Building at OSU-OKC, 4th and Portland (same parking lot as the Farmers Market).

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny you should mention this. The OKC Organic Gardening Club is having the monthly meeting this Friday night and rain barrels is the topic of the guest speaker. Come by and see us! Friday night, 7PM, The Kirkpatrick Building at OSU-OKC, 4th and Portland (same parking lot as the Farmers Market).

Is there any cost??

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was at a home auction a week or so ago. Each down spout from the roof in the back of the house had a plastic rain barrel underneath, with a drain valve at the bottom. 4 of them. They had beautiful flowers, and a small garden around the patio area. Great use of natures rain.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You do need to watch. There are some very good deals, but sometimes things are cheaper else where. Google is your friend for doing this. Woot does give you the full model which helps doing this. They also have some good deals on refurbished items.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm glad OK is not a state that bans catching rain water. A coworker of mine just buried a 10,000 gallon fiberglass tank in his yard to store rain water. I think that's an outstanding idea.

Latest posts

Top Bottom